Sunday, March 29, 2009

Circus Circus

Howdy-
The first challenge yesterday for the Mini VSN - Viva Las Vegas was to create a card inspired by Circus Circus.
I don't have any clown/circus type stamps, but I figured these birds would put on a pretty good performance as tightrope walkers....so there ya go.

The snow is melting today - Yipee. I'm putting together an Ikea dresser and then I'm going to begin my daughter's 18th birthday "card".....and fit in a movie or two besides.

Hope you have a great day!!! Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

They absolutely look they're walking the tightrope. Fun!!

Enjoy your movie(s). :)

Beth said...

What a fun! Love the bright colours and yes,those birdie's all look like they are on a tightrope! Excellent :)

Chris said...

A great card and I love how you improvised for the circus theme with the birds on the wire, very creative. Love the colours, so bright and cheerul. Chris :)

dpkennedy said...

This is so adorable! I love the brigh colors and the tightrope! Too clever!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fabulous Joan, I love the image

Lee said...

OH gosh is this cute!!! I love the buttons!! I can't seem to use buttons well!! LOL