Monday, September 10, 2018

Country Milk Jugs

I have four of my Grandma's old milk cans and one of her milk jugs that are very precious to me.  So when I saw the tin and jug in the "Country Home" stamp set, I knew I would be adding it to my collection.  I also love the little cotton plants included in the DSP and in one of the floral stamps.

 
 One of my favourite items in the Country Lane Suite is the Tin Tile embossing folder.  It is one of our Dynamic Textured impressions folders, so the embossing is very detailed.  I CASEd this card from someone on pinterest.  I loved the monochromatic look to it and the way the cotton was coloured in.  I used on of our Chalk Markers to colour mine.

This suite also includes some Galvanized Metallic paper. Paired with  the Tin Tile embossing folder it's reminiscent of tin tiles on walls and ceilings in the past.
Here is a video from Stampin'Up! to show you  how versatile this embossing folder.


That's it for now.  Have a fantastic day.
Joan

No comments: