Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wishing You a Happy Day

I just love this Lemon Lime Twist colour!  Too bad it's an In-Colour; but it does make me happy.

This card was created for my Stamp Camp coming up on January 26.  My stamp camps involve doing different kinds of techniques to make your creations a bit more interesting.  Sure, you can take this embossing folder from the Petal Pair, included in the Occasions Catalogue, and simply emboss the white cardstock.  It will look nice!
What I did was press one side of the embossing folder onto the Lemon Lime Twist ink pad before placing the paper inside and running it through the Big Shot.  I even like how the paper isn't evenly inked.  And, don't you absolutely love the new  Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper in the Occasions Catalogue.

The Happy Wishes stamp set is one you can get for FREE, during Sale-a-bration, by making a purchase of $120.  It's a wonderful set with lots of options for greetings.  Here is a video from Stampin'Up! to introduce the whole set.





I also had to create a sympathy card to send out.  I think that next month I may have a workshop just for Sympathy and Get Well cards, because they are not a card we usually make, because the need for them generally comes up unexpectedly.

And here's the reason I've been behind on my blogging over the last little while - my grandson turned six.  It's so hard to believe!
  
He's a wonderful little guy and I love him to pieces!

That's it for today.  I'm hoping to get some more creating done today - both cards and art. 
Have a wonderful day, and stay warm if it's cold where you are.
Thanks for visiting - Joan

Here are the supplies you will need if to create the Wishing You a Happy Day card.....
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jjcreations/products
 
 

No comments: