Sunday, January 28, 2018

Casing and Welcoming

 I started to play around with this stamp set - but I only got as far as CASING one of Tamara Bertram's cards.  I did change the mat colour because waaaaaaay back when Amy and I started our business together my "trademark" was "black and white and a touch of teal".  So instead of a completely black and white card - which I also love, I added some Island Indigo.  I will be posting some more samples using this stamp set because it's a "patent pending" stamp.  It's so cool how the ink creates more depth in the image.
Also, it's a Sale-a-bration set so you can get it for FREE with a $60 purchase!

 Okay - so I had 8 sets of papers ready to make this card, which was used at a workshop earlier this month.  Well......I got into the assembly line mode and stamped my "Angel Policy" stamp on the card base so that it's layout was horizontal - it's original design was vertical - see the photo below.  I'm pretty pleased that I didn't need to rework anything - I just repositioned things.  Oh, and I changed the greeting from a siimple "Welcome" to "Welcome to our Team" - because I have a goal to add people to my Inkspired Divas team.
The Kit deal is soooooooo appealing - even if you just grab the kit and run.  No obligations to be a demonstrator - you can "supply your own crafting habit" or walk away.  It's that simple.  To purchase the kit you can see more details explained HERE
or visit my website  HERE
This stamp set is also a Sale-a-bration set you can get for FREE with a $60 purchase.

We FINALLY got a big dump of snow here yesterday.  The first one this winter!!  I went out to shovel the sidewalks yesterday, all bundled up (although my daughter scolded me for not being warm enough).  I was up to my shins in snow.  It's all cleared away now - thanks to my husband for snowblowing the driveway.  And the pile in the backyard is better for the grandson to play in!
Although, I need me some snowpants if I'm going to join him.

Hope the weather is good in your corner of the world.
Thanks for stopping by,
Joan


Products for Amazing You Card

Products for Welcome Card

No comments: