Monday, October 2, 2017

October 1 - Beginning of a new Stampin' year!

October 1 marks the beginning of the new Stampin'Up! year and a time to set new goals.  For me, now being a retired woman, I can set a goal I've been longing to meet for quite a while.  That is, to earn an incentive trip.  This year, I will be setting my sights on earning the 2019 trip which is a cruise around the Greek Isles.  Stampin'Up! has always had great trips and you are pampered to the 9's - or so I've been told. I think the Greek Isles is a perfect 1st goal.

And, because it's the beginning of Stampin'Up!'s new year, they have some awesome promotions.

 This year the world celebrates World Card Making Day on October 7, but one day isn't enough for Stampin'Up!.  For ten days (Oct 1-10), you get 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamp sets.  Also, when you buy  Fast Fuse Adhesive, you'll get two refills for FREE.  These items will help you celebrate the best hobby of all - cardmaking.

To celebrate WCMD I am hosting an Open House October 4, 2017 from 5:00-7:00pm and it's FREE.  E-mail me if you are interested in attending and I will send you my address.  I live in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta.
Come and create a card  for an upcoming event in your life.  Here is a sample card you can create.


Another fantastic offer this month is Designer Series Paper.
  • Sale is from Oct 1-31
  • These is no limit to how many times you can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper and get one free during this sale.
  • You can choose which three packages of DSP you will order from the sale items and which package you will receive for free.
  • Designer Series Paper purchased as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
Take advantage of BOTH the World Card Making Day promotion (15% off selected stamp sets and notecards) and the DSP promotion in a combined order and get your name put in a draw for a prize from me.  Remember the is a deadline for the World Cardmaking Day orders.

This is the first of many awesome events this month.  So stay posted.


No comments: