Friday, October 6, 2017

Gettiing in Touch with Happy Mail

Yesterday, I mailed 63 cards.    WooHoo.  I'm on a mission, at the beginning of this new Stampin'Up! year, to make contact with as many of my customers as possible with Happy Mail - 'cause really - who doesn't like getting a "real" piece of mail instead of just bills or flyers.

There were also a number of my customers who I do not have proper addresses for;  they got e-mails with an invitation to send me their address so I could pop a card into the post box to them.

If you do not receive my  e-mailed newsletters, about Stampin'Up! promotions and my events, and you would like to,  contact me with your e-mail address and I'll add you to my list AND if you send me your home address I'll pop a card into the mail to you also.

'Cause Happy Mail is the Best mail!
Have a great day!

No comments: