Monday, March 10, 2014

Masked Silhouette

I created this yesterday using the colours for this week's Paper Players Challenge - Marina Mist, Crushed Curry and Slate Grey.  I was making the second technique card for my Team Meeting tonight.  

I called this technique "reverse masking" - but does anyone else have a different name?

Lots of snow has melted here today - all I did while I was walking was breathe in deeply - the fresh - unfrosty - air felt so good.  The birds were enjoying it too - singing away.  
Hope your day was tickity-boo!
Thanks for stopping by.
Joan



4 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow Joan, this is completely fantastic! I love the colours and the way you used for your silhouette.

jaydee said...

Joan, this is fabulous. Your masking and sponging is beautiful and I love the use of the strong colors. So glad you shared this wonderful card with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

LeAnne said...

Lovely card, and thanks for sharing your directions! That silhouette image is so soothing! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Joan, this is beautiful! The sponged colors really take center stage. I love how you shared your directions, too. Thanks for playing along with my colors this week at the Paper Players! :)