Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dip Dyeing Mashup


When I started creating a card for the Friday Mashup yesterday, this is the one I had in mind - with the Dip Dyeing technique.  However, it takes a while if you wait for the ink to dry between dippings, so I waited until today to post this one.

I used watercolour paper for dipping, as suggested by Stampin'Up!  I'm not sure if I used too much water or not enough reinker, but I think I need to try this again.  Or, perhaps I need to use a different colour that isn't so pale to begin with.  For this creation I used Pink Pirouette, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.

Just a quick post today - Allison and I are going to the Harry Potter Exhibit this afternoon when I get home from church.  Should be fun!

Hope you have something fun planned for today.
Thanks for dropping by.
Joan


No comments: