Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thx

Hump day is nearly over, and I have been busy with workshops.  Here is a card I did with a group of women for a class, and for my team meeting with my downline.

I still need to play around a bit more with these thinlit dies - but I'm getting more comfortable with working with all the little elements.  Don't get me wrong - I love all the little elements - I just don't always get them put together in a way I like all the time.  But I am happy with how this fall thank you turned out.


And here is a little guy I am truly truly thankful for!  I took Elliot for a walk in the woods a couple weekends ago while I was babysitting.....teaching him how to shuffle through the leaves - which is something I anticipate doing every fall!  I LOVE IT!



As we head into Thanksgiving weekend, here in Canada - I hope you have something you are truly thankful for in your life.

Thanks for stopping by -
Joan


No comments: