Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Thank You

Thought I'd take a quick opportunity to do a challenge before continuing to get ready for my card camp on Saturday.
I picked the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments - pretty straight forward and fun.  I added a couple extra embellishments.

I finished my fall banner for my entry way - which I cased from Michelle Zindorf - so I've done a lot of sponging  lately.  I keep forgetting to use the doilies we have - and sponging them with colour gets them to co-ordinate with any project!


Here is my banner - I'm happy with how it turned out.

Hope your week it travelling along well - thanks for stopping by!
Joan


4 comments:

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Pretty!!! Love the fall colors!!! Love all the texture- makes perfect accents!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

Erika Clark said...

How beautiful is this? I LOVE the autumny sponging on the doily, what a fantastic way to use them, it makes them perfect for all seasons! That is one fabulous fall card. Thanks for playing the sketch challenge at HSS :) Erika

Deepti said...

Very pretty fall creations :) and thank you so much for making a trip to my blog :)

brrenwick said...

Very pretty card! The warm fall colors are so inviting and happy. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at HSS! Bree