Monday, September 9, 2013

Serendipity Vineyards


Welcome, welcome.....to MDS Monday.  Heidi has a wonderful sketch for us today - we're practicing using the Arrange > Align > and Group functions on MDS.  

One of the things I have the most difficulty with on MDS is selecting DSP!  Part of my problem is probably that I have TOO MUCH digital DSP!  I think I changed the papers on this sketch 3 times before I decided on "Well Worn".  I just kept filling punch boxes - going down my list of selections trying a different series - again and again.  At least all this changing didn't leave me with a bunch of extra scraps on my workspace.  That is one bonus with MDS - no mess!  Or waste, for that matter.

Be sure to take a peak over at MDS Monday for some wonderful inspiration for this sketch.


Hope you have a marvellous Monday!  Thanks for stopping by.
Joan

3 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Joan, this is so lovely with the Well Worn DSP - it matches the door and colours from your photo perfectly! Love the digital tape holding your photo on :)

beth rush said...

Wow Joan, that paper was just made for your photo! lovely page!

Heidi Baks said...

Great photo! And beautiful choice of papers to match it.