Thursday, August 22, 2013

Late Night Scrapping....

Well - I've missed a number of posts - been in Banff and then busy unpacking my classroom.  But - last night I stayed up until 2:00am (I drank coffee in the afternoon - duh!) getting started on Lyssa's 31 Pages in 31 Days.  Now,  I'm going to have to work both backwards and forwards on this, but I'm going to give it a try.  I enjoyed doing the pages last year and told her so when I bravely went up and introduced myself to her at Convention.

For the most part I am going to be staying strickly to her layout.  I don't have time to get overly creative since my creative juices are going other places right now.  

For the top page everything is the same except the background paper.  The sheet is from the same series that Lyssa used - but I must have used it all up.


Page 2 is exactly the same as Lyssa's....sorry for the glare of the sunshine, but I find I can't get good shots of my pages inside.

Here is where I've been spending all my time this week.  I've moved into a new room and had to divvy all my boxes up.  I'm almost done.


Here are my shelves after yesterday's work.  I'm so glad to have my big Stomp stuff in a storage room rather than taking up classroom space.

Well, off until tomorrow - hopefully.
Hope your days have been filled with successes.
Thanks for visiting.
Joan


No comments: