Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello My Friend

Hello....welcome to a colour challenge day at Sunday Stamps.  I have to admit - I did find this one challenging.  I don't go to red very often and I even rarely go to pink.....so having them together was a challenge.  That's the fun thing about all the various challenge blogs, they sometimes force you outside of your comfort zone - and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I've used three different stamps sets for this one - Tape It, Six-Sided Sampler, and My Friend.  I also have to admit that I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the placement of the tapes on this one.  Usually I don't care where they land, but this time round I wanted them to a least try to be straight.


I'm looking forward to Sunday Family Dinner tonight, the kids have been gone camping and I'm excited to see them - and hear all the new things Elliot was able to explore.
He went for his first canoe ride....I love how you can just barely see the little person sitting in the front by his mom.

Hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks for stopping by.
Joan




3 comments:

OttawaMom said...

I agree this was a challenging colour combo but you definitely pulled it off Joan! I love the mix of patterns you used!

Kathya said...

We all were challenged with this color combo, lol. The combined stamp sets look great!

hollybeary creations said...

I love your take on the challenge..Using White as your background really makes the elements pop.. It came out great Joan.