Thursday, April 18, 2013

One's Destination....



What a fun sketch today over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I had everything laid out for it this morning before I went to school - but it's taken a while to get it posted this afternoon.
I used one of the ready made pieces on one of the sheets from the Fan Fair DSP and spruced everything up with a trio of buttons and brads.  Sort of sad though - the only ink is the distressing on the More Mustard Mat and around the little quotation.  I did stamp the globe from the "Open Sea" set on the envelope - 
I got my Paper Pumpkin in the mail today - so I promised myself that I had to get some business done before I sat down to play.  I'm preparing for my booth at the Fort Saskatchewan Trade Fair next weekend.....circle the date and come by to see me.
Now off to play with a pumpkin!

Hope your day has been swell - Thanks for dropping by.
Joan

2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a great way to use this dsp! I love the vintage look of this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Joan this is wonderful! I love the colors and that DSP! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!