Monday, April 29, 2013

Mocha Christmas

Well - this card certainly suits the weather here today.  When I was greeting the children at the door this morning, I had a parent ask me how the Christmas concert was coming along.  I told him it was cancelled due to weather.  Yikes!

Anyway - I love monochromatic cards, and I love shades of brown - so today we have a mocha sort of Christmas card for Merry Monday.


I'm off to make some chili for dinner and then hunker down with some crafting.
If you live in Alberta - hope you're staying warm.  If you have green grass and blossoms - I'm jealous!
But it will come eventually.
Thanks for stopping by!
Joan

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a wonderful arrangement of ornaments, Joan! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

~amy~ said...

I simply love this! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful monochromatic card Joan, these Christmas bulbs are lovely. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Joan, love the neutral colours and the ornaments are very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, Joan! I too love the neutral colors and your pretty ornaments! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

JoAnn said...

This is beautiful. Love the neutral colors.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a gorgeous neutrals Christmas card Joan! Love those pretty baubles and your fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!