Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Stamp Thoughts

WooHooo - It's a colour day this week at Sunday Stamps and today's fabulous colour combination comes from Tara.
I must admit I don't use Sahara Sand very often, but I do like it with this combination, although I only featured it as a mat.  Be sure to take a peak at what the other Design Team Members came up with at Sunday Stamps; it's fun to see how everyone showcased the colours.  
Once you've finished with your creation, be sure to link your post back to the Challenge blog so we can see what you came up with.
Next week - another sketch challenge!

The school prep has taken some of my energy this year - must be an age thing,  and we take our son to the airport tomorrow as he heads down to Apple Headquarters for 3 weeks training as a Genius.  Young man hasn't traveled that far on his own before so I'm a bit anxious for him.  I know he will do well, and he'll miss his little Elliot to pieces!

Hope your long weekend is going well - hope to see your creations over at Sunday Stamps.
Thanks for dropping by.
Joan

1 comment:

Hayley Kew said...

Nice card Joan! It just so happens I have all of these supplies... I may just have to CASE this one :)