Sunday, September 16, 2012

Amazing Sunday Stamps



Happy Sunday!  It's a colour challenge today at Sunday Stamps and Holly has a poppin' group of colours for us - I thought I'd have trouble with this combo because Melon Mambo scares me a wee little bit. But, once I picked the stamp set I wanted to use, everything fell together quite nicely and I even used the Melon Mambo the most.  My daughter wants to send this to one of her friends.

The little balloon is layered and the framelit is popped up over the ribbon too.  And, just to keep things interesting, (and to use things that I often forget about), I've added some Chrystal Effects to the letters, making them pop and shine at the same time.

I actually love these colours as we're on the brink of the fall tones.  So give them a whirl and post your creation over at the Sunday Stamps Challenge Blog where you'll also find some fabulous inspiration from the fabulous design team.

Have fun!  Hope your day is fabulous, and thanks for stopping by.
Joan

No comments: