Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Triple Sweet Dreams


Monday's Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoast was to use the "Artist's Rule of 3". I almost put three sailboats on my card yesterday, but decided that it would not have been clean and simple! So, I pulled out another of the upcoming Summer Mini sets, and an alphabet set that I haven't used enough.

Raspberries are my most favorite fruit and I'm dreaming of when I can go into the backyard to pick them off the bushes - I know I have a long wait, but I'm patient!

Hope your Tuesday is off to a good start - Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting.
Joan

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Good Morning Joan!
hope you are well!
Beautiful card, love how you did the sentiment!!
Are raspberries just started producing last year...but I didn't see many of them! Mental note: DO NOT LET THE KIDS pick them, lol, they eat too many on the way to the kitchen! lol
Enjoy your day!
blessings