Saturday, April 23, 2011

Get Well Birdie


Well, I think I'm in a bit of a colour rut right now - I've produced a number of yellow/green/orange cards. I'm going to have to grab some different DSP!

This second card for today uses the sketch from The Sweet Stop and today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast - from Pink Vanilla Boutique. The little white bird on this cutie's dress caught my eye - and that was it. I just know that my daughter, Allison, would be wanting to purchase things from here if she was a whole lot younger.

Off to enjoy some sunshine - Thanks for stopping by. Joan

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Easter Joan! Hope you are having nice weather up there!

Your card is awesome! I love the bright happy colours and that bird is so sweet!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!