Monday, February 14, 2011

Rose Crumb Blossoms

What a gorgeous day it was yesterday....and I finally got my car washed. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done since the fall. The kids at school were trying to keep their jackets off at recess...at least that's what I heard.

So, in hopes of spring....I've used the Easter Blossoms set today for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. It will still be a while before there are buds on the trees - but it's nice to think about. I'm sure we're not out of the deep freeze yet.

Have a terrific Tuesday!!!! Thanks for taking some time to stop by and visit. Joan.

Stamp Set - Easter Blossom
Paper - Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink - Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Rose Red
Other - Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, 2.5" circle punch, Scallop Circles Big Shot Die, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge Dauber, Hole punch

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Joan I LOVE your take on the sketch.

Beate said...

Wonderful spring card.
Hugs and smiles

Maria Matter said...

this is so beautiful Joan!!
hugs

Marlene said...

Lovin' the bling on the blossoms! NICE!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the mojo sketch! This one caught my eye when I was commenting on your CD card. Lovely colours and use of flowers.