Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to all...

I've not been feeling all that well lately, and sort of lost my Mojo....but I'm trying to get back into my stamping room and being productive!!!!!

I made this Valentine for my Husband. We sort of already celebrated it at the end of last week while we were at Teacher's Convention. It's an annual event of staying in the city at a hotel and having a fancy dinner one of the nights. It's one thing about convention that I look forward to every year.

I know that not everyone is into this holiday - my daughter doesn't like it and either do a couple of my friends.....and with the passing of this day we will be able to start stamping more springlike images in hopes that the snow soon disappears and all is restored to greens and florals. WoooHoo!!

Well, I hope you are having a marvelous Monday - Valentines or not - Thanks for stopping by!!! Joan

Stamp Set/s - You're a Gem, Punch Bunch
Paper - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, White Craft Ink, Basic Black
Other - Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, White Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punch, Large and Small Heart punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die, Trinket Key, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marlene said...

What? Your MOJO is gone?! Sure doesn't look like it to me. Your card is gorgeous, and I love that you added a little key!

Happy Valentine's Day!