Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Well Behaved Women...

A quick card from my Tuesday crafting.....
This card falls into the following challenges...

Mojo Monday - Sketch
Cards & Things Challenges - Colours - Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive.
Clean & Simple Challenge (Splitcoast) - Include quotes, verses or sayings.
Corrosive Challenge - Die Cuts

The Mojo Sketch included a square piece, but I didn't have any "square" quotes - so I duplicated the quote after stamping off ink.

For the centre of the flower I added microbeads on top of the punched circle.

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far - it's hump day - Woo Hoo!!
Thanks for stopping by - Joan

9 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty and what a fun sentiment! have a great day!

Stef H said...

beautiful! gorgeous flower. do you get the feeling i like flowers??? lol.

Marlene said...

Very pretty! (One of my favorite quotes, too...heehee..I wonder why!)

Deb Neerman said...

So pretty, Joan! And I love that sentiment!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Joan :)!!! I like how you duplicated the sentiment...it really make a great square focal point!!! Love the colors you've choosen!!! Beautiful card my friend!!! Happy hump day to you too!!! Hugs ~S~

Mary said...

Ooo that flower is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Corrosive Challenges!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely. Thanks for playing Mojo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!!

Krista said...

Great card !! Thanks for playing along with C&T !