Monday, June 21, 2010

Crowned Queen

Wow - I'm sorry that the saying on this photo is blurry - it says
"Don't treat me any differently than you would a queen!"
I am SOOOOO not queen material! But I had fun making this card. I don't think I'll cut that crown out again though - the red one in the centre is popped up with dimensionals.

This card is for two challenges:
Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - Sketch - with a spin to decorate the inside of the card too.
Corrosive Challenge - Black, White and a colour.
I've used the new Cherry Cobbler from SU.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a Marvelous Monday - this is the last one of the school year (with kids) WoooooHooooo!!!!!
Joan

9 comments:

Alex said...

Fab card Joan, I love what you did here!! The background is so fun!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic card Joan!Congrats on making it to the last day with the kids!
Hugs,Connie

Stef H said...

girl!!! we're ALL queen material! this is fabulous! blurry or not! absolutely fabulous!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Joan! Love how you used the main image also for the background.
Have a wonderful summer with your kids. We are already 3 weeks into summer break. It's great!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Joan, fabulous.

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is so cool, Joan! Love those crowns and that great sentiment!

ellepaulette said...

I love this card! So regal and pretty!1

Andrea said...

How very royal! Great job and thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Nancy said...

A really Great Card Joan!!!
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop last week. Hope to see you back again soon.