Thursday, September 17, 2009

Early Halloween...


This is from Saturday's Inspiration Challenge - the Halloween clothing for kids on the CWD website are too cute. I picked this pair of pants just because they have all the cool Halloween Colours. The designer paper didn't turn out too well in the photo - but the colours are vibrant. I embossed the tree and the greeting with black embossing powder. The green and orange pumpkins that are on the second layer of paper are "popped" out using Crystal Effects. I haven't used that in quite a while.

I have a second Halloween card to share....but I have to let the Crystal Effects dry.
Have a wonderful day - JOAN

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great inspiration piece- love how you converted the color/ pattern into your card!

dpkennedy said...

Super cute! Love that image!