Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Challenges...

I haven't done a challenge in a VERY long time.....I'm happy to see a new challenge on Mondays on Splitcoast - "Clean and Simple". I have a lot of difficulty with that so will be happy to see all the wonderful creations people have. I am thinking of this as clean and simple...the extra criteria for this particular challenge was to use dimensionals - which are holding up each of the shells.
I've also used the colours for Tuesday's Colour Challenge...Whisper White, Soft Suede and Pretty in Pink.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for dropping by - Thank you also for all the "welcome backs"! They're appreciated! JOAN

2 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so pretty Joan!!!! I love the simplicity, you did a great job on the challenge!!! How is your school year going so far??

Heather said...

What a nice card! I love the simple elegance. God bless teachers at the start of the school year. Hope you are hanging in there.