Sunday, February 22, 2009

More VSN cards

I can only load five cards at a time so I'll be sharing VSN cards for a while! I made 12 yesterday in 12 hours - today I have a migraine - go figure!!!!

This first shell card was done with the melting crayon technique. Too cool - (I've given you the tutorial link) It was fun to do and easy to figure out in the time limit. I have a band of microbeads across the top, trying to be sand ...




This bee card is a case from one I got from my upline - Lori. There are holes punched along the side and the little bees are inside the card. The challenge was to make a card for someone you loved.




This is not a favorite of mine. We had to use only things that began with the letter L - for Love. So I used Lavender Lace and Lovely Lilac. I added a "lacey" border and used "letters" to make the message for the cup of "latte". I wish I had L embellishments.

This flower card was using the "Joy Fold". It's easy to do with Beate's Tutorial. I used one of the current Sale-a-Bration sets and used some Non-SU gems in the centre of the flowers.



For this challenge we had to find a stamp/set that was one of our first purchases. I've had this stamp for years and was glad to be able to bring it out for a spin. I added a strip of sticky strips with red beads along the bottom.

That's all I'll share today.
Thanks for stopping by - JOAN

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You are a card making machine! I so admire your courage to try so many new techniques in such a short amount of time. You did a great job, all of the cards look wonderful! I hope the migraine goes away soon, get some rest.

dpkennedy said...

Wow, cranking them out girl! Very cool techniques...and pretty cards!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weekend accomplishment! Beautiful cards. Hope the migraine has passed along with the weekend and you are ship-shape for today.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Joan, so many wonderful designs. Hugs Nikki x

Risa said...

All five cards are beautiful Joan! I love the last card, the heart and musical notes rock!
hugs
Risa:)