Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Quick and Easy!!!

Oh Wow, I love this week's Sketch Challenge! I know it's going to be used a lot. Today's card is perfect for people with limited supplies too -
One Stamp Set
One Pkg of Neutral Cardstock
One Pkg of Coloured Cardstock (Single colour or assorted)
One Pkg of Designer Series Paper (Single colour or assorted)
One Colour of Ink
One roll of Ribbon

The examples in the gallery are fantastic too. Be sure to check them out. I'm off to continue working on a present for my Mom. Thanks for stopping by - JOAN



11 comments:

Jennie said...

Great job on the challenge! I love the colors and is that a new SU stamp set? I like how you stamped it in white/vanilla on the colored cardstock. Great blog!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love the card and the way the paper is diagonal here and there. Awesome job. Pat

Amy Sheffer said...

I love the flower done in white over colored card stock!! Great job with the challenge!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty!!

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh, is this beautiful or what??? Yup, it's beautiful!!

You totally rocked the challenge!

Lee said...

Wow!!! This is so gorgeous and I love the look of a silhouette!!!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, this is so pretty! I love the colors and the flower stamped in white! That is a great sketch!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card!!! That new stamp is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

awesome job on the challenge

Anonymous said...

Luv, luv, luv it!

Allison said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the monochromatic scheme. Great take on the sketch!