Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Stamps & New Folds

Yesterday's Technique Challenge was this cool and easy Square Spring Fold. I combined it with today's colour challenge which was to use only to soon to be gone forever In Colours. I pulled out three of the stamp sets we received in Utah - Flight of the Butterflies, Eastern Blooms and Inspired by Nature. You can't really see the beautiful grass that is created by this stamp - There will be more projects with that stamp though - I promise.
I stamped the butterflies on the Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate and then stamped their spots onto Vellum cardstock, cut them out and adhered them with a rolled up mini glue dot.

This fold would be awesome to use for placeholders at a dinner!!!!
Glad to be back in action - I hope everyone is enjoying summer still!!!! JOAN

5 comments:

Alex said...

This is really cute, just love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and those butterflies! That would be a great place holder! Great idea Joan!

Lee said...

Oh I did love this challenge!! And how cute are those butterflies! I need to decorate the bottom of my card next time....that's a wonderful design!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous design Joan, your card is just gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been over but we are now back from our little trip. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Antje said...

I love this spring card.... you have done very well....love the butterflys