Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Well, I went back to my stamping room...remembered the Try a New Technique Challenge....Embossed Watercolouring. I stamped the sunflowers onto watercolour paper, used markers and the aquapainter to colour them in. I also embossed the little butterflies, but just on regular paper and coloured them in with marker. I wasn't sure if I should have added a sky or not, but my husband liked it on the green...so there ya go.
Embossed Watercolouring Gallery
Off to bed.....Thanks for dropping by - Joan

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fsbulous card, love the sunflowers

Alex said...

how totally cute Joan - I love the sunflowers!!

I have an award for you on my blog so check it out ;-)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

Oh it's gorgeous!!!! The sunflowers are so pretty!! And I agree with your dh...the green is perfect!!

emilia in Taiwan said...

This is great! You are right...no need to add sky. What a pure and pretty card!

dpkennedy said...

I love this card! I think the green looks great! I love sunflowers!

Jill said...

Cute card! Great job with the challenge!