Saturday, May 24, 2008

Challenge Catchup Begins...

Thought I'd try to put some things together before heading back over to Amy's for today's card camp. We had a lot of fun last night with the ladies who came by to stamp. 18 cards in 4 hours....Woo Hoo!!!!

My card this morning covers four challenges....First, the "Sketch Challenge". Second, the "Colour Challenge" this week was Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Certainly Celery. I guess I like my combination, but I've seen some breathtaking cards done with these colours this week so be sure to check out the gallery!

It's suppose to be a more masculine card for the "Ways to Use It" Challenge. I suppose mine is, although I could easily use it for Allison because she's a volleyball nut - however, it isn't her school colours!!! The Limited Supply Challenge this week was to use NO hardware of any type....no brads, eyelets, dodads, etc.; but to use stamped images instead...thus the stars across the top. I perked them up a bit with dimensionals though....they're soft!!

I also got some Happy Mail this week from Nardi in Australia. I always liked this butterfly and I love blue and brown together! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks for dropping by. I will be back with something else soon....I am excited about doing the Faux Something Challenge over at the STAMP SOMETHING blog!

Happy Stampin - Joan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

xxxMarieke

Anonymous said...

I love your card, Joan! Wonderful!
Your RAK looks great, too!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Laura lok said...

18 cards good job great cards

Alex said...

Love it Joan - way cute! Have fun at camp today and I will be back later to see your faux card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee said...

What a great sports team card!! That's a wonderful idea for masculine cards!! Wow.......18 cards in 4 hours is AMAZING!!!

Andrea, said...

2 great cards but that butterfly is just gorgeous a beautiful stamp and fab colours. Enjoy your weekend.