Friday, April 11, 2008

Marker Techniques 13 & 14

Technique 13 was a bit iffy.....I scribbled on the page protector, spritzed water and ended up with mud...I don't know what to say....I LUCKED OUT by getting the sky for this little bird....I'm sorry that I don't remember the colours that I used, but I know I will never get this bit of clouded sky again, no matter how hard I try!!!!!
I stamped the bird and branch with StazOn ink before colouring them with markers.

Colouring the flowers in the Pretties kit is pretty standard for technique #14. It sure is nice to be able to create a flower to go along with the layout you are creating. I must remember that water helps to eliminate colour where you want it. The nice thing about these flowers is that you can wash them out to begin again if you need to....as long as you do it quickly enough and the colour isn't too dark. (Sorry that the printing didn't turn out very well for this second example.)
Happy Stampin' - Joan

No comments: