Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Simply Wonderful Birthday

I've been busy the last 5 days helping my daughter move and get settled into her new home, it has been a very busy time.  I finally got a chance to stamp yesterday using products from the new Simply Elegant Suite.  Although I didn't use it for this creation, I absolutely love the DSP that accompanies this stamp set and punch.

I've stamped the flourish in Basic Gray; as well as the greeting on Petal Pink card stock.  The shape that the greeting is on is the punch that goes with this suite and I've tied it with my favorite Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon.  This punch is a unique shape, but it's quite versatile - which I'll eventually show.

For the flowers, I inked the stamp using our markers since it is a negative image.  I then cut out the images with snips and used dimensionals to adhere them to the card.

We're waiting for some new furniture to arrive today, so it's going to be another busy day.... first waiting and then putting it together and getting it into place.  But busy is a good thing.

Hope things are a good kind of busy in your world.

Thanks for stopping by, Joan

 


 

No comments: