Sunday, June 28, 2020

Nature's Thoughts

 Just a quick post today after completing the challenge over at Fab Friday.  They've been asking for creations using all of the new In Colours.  Not always an easy feat - but I'm happy with my result although it has no greeting right now.

I chose to use Positive Thoughts with the coordinating dies.  This is a set that I bought mostly because of the sentiments it included.  I need to work on grouping foliage together - just needs practice.

That's all for now
Thanks for dropping by,
Joan
Positive Thoughts - 151490 - $29.00

Nature's Thoughts - 153586 - $39.00

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Very pretty! Love the embossed background, great layering too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Very pretty, Joan - I love this set, and it's super cute in our new In Colors! Love your embossing! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!