Thursday, November 29, 2018

Falling Flowers of Thanks

I had to make a whole whack of Thank You cards this past week.  This design was inspired by Pat Tecza from Pinterest.  I liked how she took the Oh So Eclectic flower and made it fall down the card.  The sentiment that I've used is a very old Paper Pumpkin set.
I also liked how she used the thinlits to highlight one flower and the added pearls.
Because I was making a lot of cards, I opted to not add the thinlit and kept the card simpler with a band of ribbon.

Partway through attaching the ribbons I started attaching them at an angle...just to change things up a bit.
The question of the day - which one do you prefer?  Straight or angled?

Thanks for stopping by today,
Joan

Wood Mount - 143937 - $42.00
Clear Mount - 143940 - $31.00


No comments: