Monday, April 9, 2018

An Amazing Weekend...

I had a fantastic time, this past Friday night and Saturday, spending time with Stampers from across western Canada.
Centre Stage was a new event for me, having promoted to Silver Elite, and it was an 80's theme this year.  The meal was great and I had fun with my table mates - Lyndsay Mahon and some of her Cloud Nine stampers.
We learned some of the new and EXCITING things that are coming around the corner real soon with the new catalogue - but I can't let the cat out of the bag yet.
During On Stage, on Saturday, the day was spent with 350 stampers with Make and Takes, recognition and demonstrations by fellow stampers.  I got to cross the stage in recognition of my promotion.  WooHoo! Too bad I didn't actually stand still so Tracey could take the picture. LOL

The lunches were wonderful - you never starve when you are at a Corporate Stampin'Up! event! A celebratory cupcake was given to all at our afternoon break.  Yummy.
 And of course, it wouldn't have been a Stampin'Up! event if we hadn't heard from both Sara and Shelli!  Sara gave us several messages, but it was fun to see mother and daughter working together to share their creations using new products.
NEW PRODUCTS - that's the best part of May and June.  Stay tuned as I share swaps that I got and samples using some of the new products I received.  Oh, the perks of being a demonstrator!

I love what I do!
Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!
Joan

No comments: