Sunday, February 23, 2014

Oh Baby!

Marie has a fun sketch for us today over at Sunday Stamps, and the design team members have some fabulous projects for inspiration!
I decided to create a baby card with this one - I just love the little shoes that are included in this set….and the little bunny is so so sweet.  I can't wait until we get the new Blendabilities markers so I can do a better job of shading things in.

Hope you are having a super Sunday and that you find some time to play with us at Sunday Stamps.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day - Joan


3 comments:

Kathya said...

Adorable! Love how you used the baby shoes to create a border! That bunny is so cute! Can't believe I still haven't purchased the Watercolor Wonder DSP.

OttawaMom said...

That DSP works perfectly for a baby card! Super sweet card Joan!

Unknown said...

Love the softness of this card :) Too cute Joan!