Sunday, February 24, 2013

You are my Sunshine

It's a colour day at Sunday Stamps today and Kathya had me looking to the sun for this one...bright and fun.
I pulled out two of the newest single stamps and put them together...They are called "Sunshine" and "Spec-tacular" and will be available until March 31.
For the Sunshine block, I cut out and popped up the letters for the word "YOU" and I also popped up the sun in middle of the O after stamping the image on Daffodil Delight cardstock.

The one pair of glasses has been coloured in and I added some Crystal Effects for the lenses.

I hope you have fun with this colour challenge - Don't forget to pop over to the Sunday Stamps challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team came up with for inspiration.  Then post your creation by March 1, 2013.

If you're interested in the single stamps - you can find them at my on-line store.
\
Happy Stamping - Joan


5 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Ok - I just love this! It's so bright and cheery. Never would have thought of putting those two stamps together, but they are perfect! Love the yellow coloured glasses :)

Hofkissed said...

I totally agree with Tara. So bright and cheery... your card brought an instant smile to my face!! Especially important at this time of year when the weather is rather gloomy. :)

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my buddy who told me concerning this web page and
at the moment this time I am browsing this web site
and reading very informative articles at this place.


Also visit my website :: www.francoghana.com

Kathya said...

See Joan, daffodil delight does make me happy! Very cool to combine those two stamp sets, they go together perfect! You've inspired me to play with my crystal effects. :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card Joan. Love the crystal effects look :)