Sunday, December 16, 2012

Feel Well Butterflies

Yay! It's a sketch day at Sunday Stamps today - I love sketches - especially when I really don't have a whole lot of time to think - the sketch provides a perfect jumping off place and I love this fabulous design by Steph.  There's no end to what could be the focal point could be where the shapes are. 

I've decided to take a wee break from the Christmas theme and use some of the upcoming Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper and one of the new Hearts a Fluter Framelits.  I'm pretty sure I'll be spending a good amount of time playing with my new toys once my school Christmas concert is over!

I hope you have fun with this challenge - we'd love to see what you come up with.  Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1)  Please provide a link back to us at Sunday Stamps in your post.
2) Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3) Feel free to use any brand of product
4) Deadline is Saturday, December 22 @ 12am EST
5) Have FUN!  

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you're having a productive weekend.
Joan



1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Such a fun and bright card, Joan! I love the butterflies and that fabulous paper!