Monday, April 2, 2012

Tie Dyed Pig

I guess this may be a bit of a left over from last night .....we went to see Blue Man Group, and they are notorious for splashing/drumming paint around - so maybe this little guy was right in the thick of it!

The sketch comes from Mojo Monday and the theme is The Paper Players first for a month full of Humour.
More than anything, this paper makes me smile.  I just love the bright colours!

I'm "patiently" waiting for my daughter to arrive home from Mexico.  Her flight was delayed twice and then cancelled yesterday and delayed once today.  Once they took off though, they ended up landing in Las Vegas.  She's in the air again now, and I know she will be so, so happy to be home.  I've already got her bed turned down for her in case that's the first place she wants to go.

She is arriving home to better weather today though, so that's a plus.  Hope your day is going well.  Thanks for dropping by.
Joan

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is too, too funny! I love your little piggy! What a cool technique, and of course, the sentiment says it all! Hope your daughter got home safely!
BTW, it's helpful to us if you turn off your word verification, if you don't mind....we love to leave comments but typing in two passwords really takes up the time!
Hugs,
LeAnne

Nance Leedy said...

Just adorable Joan!! I love your tie-dyed pig. He's all ready for a Grateful Dead concert, LOL! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

Love the hippie style piggie! So cute with the Summer Smooches DSP!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Love your card and your piggy is adorable. Love the button nose. TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love your groovy piggy! What a fun technique, joan! The fabric brad is a sweet touch, too. I love those! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Sharon Huffman said...

This is such a cheerful card! I love those bright colors and that baby wipe technique!

Vicki Fraser said...

Techno Piggy - I love it! lol