Monday, October 10, 2011

Gem of a Friend

Mojo Monday - WoooHooo!  Very cool sketch today.  I pulled out my Beau Chateau DSP and decided to go with a totally Marina Mist card - not hard for me to do really - it's my favorite blue right now.  I guess I really only used one piece of the DSP, and coordinated with stamping from Vintage Vogue. 

I tried out the new Peekaboo Frames Bigz Die for the Big Shot.  I love the idea of being able to make little windows easily for cards, scrapbook pages and crafts.

I remember when the Big Shot came out I thought- "I just can't see myself using this enough to buy one"  Wow, I'm glad I broke down, got one with the Convention Special - I have used it sooooo much.  And now, Stampin' Up! is giving one for FREE to whoever purchases the Starter Kit in October.  Fabulous!

If you're interested in paying for your hobby or paying some bills AND getting a FREE Big Shot and a discount for your stamping or crafting , just contact me and I can help that happen for you.

I hope you've had a wonderful day -  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
Joan

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love that little hidden sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!