Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tigger in the Bag

For all the dog lovers out there - I apologize that the next number of posts (give or take a few) will be focusing on a project that I've started using My Digital Studio......a book of the two cats we had in our house for over 13 years.  We have been without them for a couple of years now and I think I have finally rounded up all the photos the myself or my children have taken.  So, I decided to make them a little book which I'll publish through Stampin'Up! in time for Christmas.

I have been thoroughly enjoying exploring this program - and not with just the cats.  I hope you don't get bored, but that in some way maybe you'll be inspired by what I've done....JUST like I've been inspired by so many MDS experts (of which I am NOT!!!!) who came before me.

Thanks for visiting,
Joan

1 comment:

Marlene said...

How adorable. When I had a cat, every time I packed for a trip, I'd find her in there, waiting to stow away!