Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vintage SAB

Good Sunday Morning - I'm not sure what the temperature is going to be like today, but the sky is wonderfully blue - so it's all good!!!

Some members of our Stampin'Up! team are putting together some "packages" of SU product to help customers get free Sale-a-bration stuff. I chose to put together a Vintage package, and this is the card I created to be highlighted with the bundle.

I've used the sketch today from The Sweetest Thing. It worked very well with what I had in mind.

I finally got around to creating one of the ribbon flowers which I saw on a card created by a fellow Color Dare design team member, Melissa at My Paper Obsession. I saw the rolled flower for the first time on this card. I went to the tutorial for the rolled flower and did it for the first time today. The Seam Binding ribbon was easy to work with and it works okay nestled up against the Vanilla Rosettes.

I hope your day is wonderfully bright and full of crafting and family time. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Joan

Stamp Set - Bliss (Sale-a-Bration)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Neutrals Paper Patterns DSP
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Other - Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Basic Pearls, Vanilla Rosettes, 1" Circle Punch, Tom Bow Glue, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Spritzer Tool, Snips

4 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Joan, this is to-die-for vintage gorgeousness! I'm drooling over the colors, the stamped images and those wonderful ribbon flowers. I think your kits will be a hit!

Hugs,
Linda

Deb said...

This is absolutely beautiful Joan, love the colours and your ribbon flowers look fantastic. :)

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Joan! Love the color scheme, the gorgeous flowers...beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

I just love anything vintage and this is the da'bomb!!! Love it and I will be showcasing it on My Crafty Picks on 2-13-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com