Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby, Baby

Wow, summer vacation hits and I get downright lazy.

I attended Canada Day Festivities at a friend's house who I've coined as a Canamaniac - she always hosts a fantastic Canada Day event.

Quick update on my drummer son - he wasn't given a second cast - he went directly to two different kinds of splints that allow him some movement. He can drive and drum again. My husband and I went to see his band play at a small pub and he did well. There are still some things he can't do with his drumsticks - but he's happy to be drumming with both hands again. Grant is in the splints for 6 weeks and then starts physio. My sincerest thanks for the thoughts and prayers...and ask them to be continued for a while longer.

I'm having an open house and garage sale of stamp stuff tomorrow so that has taken up a lot of my time organizing. Plus - I've reorganized all my paper, inks, markers with the new SU colours.

I did find time to make this baby card - no challenges attached to it though. I've used the new Pear Pizzazz and Baja Breeze. I used all of the little stamps from the "Baby Bundle" set to create the blue piece.

Hope your having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by, Joan

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this!!!!

Maria Matter said...

wonderful Joan, this is an adorable card. great background stamping!!!
hugs & blessings!

Marlene said...

Canamaniac?! I'll have to remember that one!!! LOL!!!

Your card is adorable!!