Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fifth Avenue Mambo

Today's "Ways to Use It" Challenge on Splitcoast was to use text on your card. I decided to use En Francais. I've also used Melon Mambo which is one of the new In Colours! I love it and the fantastic In-Colour ribbon this year! I think I must be in a monochromatic mood right now. Oh well, I'm just happy to be creating!

Counting down - 6 more school days!
Counting down - 9 more days until grad!
Counting down - 12 more days until Canada Day!
Counting down - 17 more days until I walk back onto the UofA campus - didn't ever think that was going to happen!

Hope you're counting down to something!
JOAN

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very pretty card Joan! I love the new colour melon mambo too, great design on this card - those flowers are so nice!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Joan, the colours and image are fabulous

dpkennedy said...

This is really pretty! Love how the flowers curve!