Thursday, October 23, 2008

Final Two

Here are the last two projects from Regionals....

It was funny to see three tables full of Big Shots lined up for people to use in order to make this little basket. Talk about your mass production!

The portion of the scrapbook page which was ACTUALLY from Regionals is the smaller Pacific Point section with the "Snow" word. Since I'm in the process of making scrapbooks for the kids I decided I might as well turn that small page into a 12x12 right away; so I dug out some pictures of Grant in snow from 1992. I then used the Big Shot to punch out snowflakes. I'm actually happy with the way it came together. Grant's snowsuit was red and blue so the red strip they included
worked out.


Tomorrow I will hopefully get to something new and original...I have physio though and was wiped out by it yesterday, so we'll see.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you're not getting blown away by the wind!!!!
JOAN

7 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what beautiful projects from Regionals. Love your new pic too!

Am starting to think i NEED a big shot! lol!

Lee said...

What a fun layout!! I so love the Pacific Point color!! And I'm definitely gonna have to get some new dies!! LOL

Gina Lindsay said...

I like your layout. I love doing snow pages but we rarely get snow where I live.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love the little basket and your LO Joan, Hope you are healing well, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wish I could have attended regionals! Awesome projects and I love the scrapbook page with the descending photos!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Beautiful Scrapbook page. Love the layout..Send the snow..I am still resisting the big shot...Have a great afternoon.

Linda S. Socha said...

I enjoyed your blog , the lay out and the creations! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Linda