Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Orange Coffee

This challenge is from last week's Limited Supply Challenge. The limitations were any shades of orange and coffee. Well, I used Tangerine Tango and the new Haiku paper.
It feels as though it took me a week to get this card made. I had one little cup completely finished and when I got back to my desk do you think I could find it - nope. I think I made 6 cups in the process of finishing this card....I did not however drink that much coffee. (Although I am capable!!!!!)

Thanks for visiting - JOAN

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty card! The papers and colors are just yummy Joan! :)

Julia Aston said...

Love the DP's and great colors on this challenge card!

~amy~ said...

FABulous job...lovin' that Haiku dp!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, Joan, LOVE this!! It was certainly worth stampin' six cups!

And I'm droolin' over that DP ... into the shoppin' cart that one'll go!

~Hugs!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the colours and your cute little cups, Just think when you find the other 3 you can make another card! lol, Hugs, Nikki x

Denise Marzec said...

I love hte new Haiku paper...and while I wasn't a huge fan of tangerine when I first saw it, I LOVE it now. Great card!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very lovely card!!!!!!love the DP and the colors. tfs:)
chat

Alex said...

This is so pretty Joan - I love the color combo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty! I love those coffee cups! Great colors too!

cats whiskers said...

Love the coloura on this card what a great idea
Hugs Jacqui x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Well I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one experiencing paranormal activities with my stamp art! I have had several images walk away from me too...only to show up after I do another! Love your coffee card...those cups are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I totally connect with your gorgeous card. **stumbling toward coffee pot**

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty,and I love the papers!! Great card!!