Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Tuesday is Colour Challenge Day....and today's colours were Black, White and River Rock. When I read the combination I knew right away that I wanted to use my Elegant Notes set. I used En Francais for the background stamping black onto the River Rock. I cut individual strips of the black hemp twine and adhered them with sticky strip on the back so that they started together at the bottom and then spread out. The clefs and message are stamped on black with versa mark and embossed in white. Use the embossing buddy so you don't end up with little flecks.

To see samples of other cards using this colour combination click HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Amy! I love the way you added the hemp.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card. So simple, yet extremely elegant. Beautiful!

Kari C

Kay Kalthoff said...

This is fantastic . . . I LOVE this set and now I have another way of using it . . . thanks so much for sharing.